- Total Time: 5 minutes + setting time
- Yield: 16 pieces
White Christmas is a favourite festive treat. I don’t like to use copha, so I have adapted my traditional recipe and replaced the copha with coconut oil. Due to this change, you may find it to be a little softer. It’s best to keep it in the refrigerator until serving to ensure it is nice and firm. You can vary the different flavours, using any fruits and nuts you like. – Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This was a wonderful fresh take on white Christmas – it was delicious and quick and easy to make. I was worried about how it would taste because I am not a huge coconut oil fan, but it was soooo good.” – Shannon
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
*Variation: Can be made without Gluten / Nuts
- chocolate – 200g, white
- coconut oil – 70g
- rice – 80g, bubbles (*or 40g puffed rice for GF)
- pistachios – 65g, raw (*use seeds for NF)
- glacé cherries – 100g, or dried cranberries
- coconut – 40g, shredded
- coconut – extra shredded, for sprinkling on top
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place the white chocolate (200g) and coconut oil (70g) into the bowl. Program 3 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add rice bubbles (80g), pistachios (65g), cherries (100g) and coconut (40g)to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 3 until just combined. You may prefer to do this step in a large bowl to avoid crushing any of the rice bubbles.
- Pour into the prepared slice tin, sprinkle extra coconut over the top, and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into small squares to serve. Due to the coconut oil, keep the White Christmas refrigerated until serving.
Can be frozen
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian