Warm Mini Mud Cakes
- Total Time: 15-17 minutes
- Yield: 4
These have quickly become one of my new favourite desserts. They are so delicious and much better for me than a traditional chocolate mudcake. I love this served warm with fresh berries. If you cook these for only 8-10 minutes you’ll have yourself a delicious gluten free molten lava cake! – Peta
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
- chocolate – 90g, dark
- butter – 110g, cubed (*or dairy free spread, see note)
- honey – 70g, or 50g rice malt syrup, or to taste
- eggs – 2
- coconut flour – 1 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 4 dariole or similar moulds with a little butter or coconut oil.
- Place dark chocolate (90g) and cubed butter (110g) into bowl.
- Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add honey (70g), eggs (2) and coconut flour (1 Tbsp) to bowl.
- Combine Speed 3 / 30 seconds. Allow to sit for a minute or two to thicken slightly.
- Place moulds onto a baking tray and pour mud cake mixture into moulds evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly then carefully remove from mould.
- Serve upside down with whipped cream or coconut cream and berries.
Cannot be frozen
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Desserts, Free Thermomix Recipes, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian