Just a quick video to show you a really basic olive Tapenade in the Thermomix.
Now there are loads of variations to this recipe so feel free to get creative.
In this particular recipe we used Kalamata olives for this recipe but you can use any that you like. Even a mix of green and black olives can be quite nice.
Here's the recipe:
Kalamata Olives – 1 Cup
Garlic – One clove
Capers – 1/2 teaspoon
White Anchovies – 3 fillets
Juice of 1/4 – 1/2 lemon
Olive Oil – 1-2 Tablespoons
1. Mince garlic on speed 7 for 3 seconds, scrape down the sides.
2. Place 1/3 of the olives with 1 anchovy and all the capers, speed 7 for 2-3 seconds.
3. Repeat 1/3 of olives at a time until all ingredients are used. scrape down the sides.
4. Place lid and turn on to speed 3, add olive all tapenade is mixing
5. Add lemon juice and mix on speed 4 for 2-3 seconds
We hope you enjoy that one guys.
Feel free to drop us a line any time via the contact page.
Bec & Joe
Image Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37873897@N06/6475538107/