Well Christmas is not too far away and we know the thought of Christmas presents is on a lot of people’s minds.
We wanted to make it a little easier this year and share two gift ideas you can make at home with minimal ingredients.
First up is our Peppermint Foot Soak. Why spend a fortune on spa treatments (not that we would say no to one!) when you can make a fantastic foot soak at home? We think this makes for a great gift too.
Team this up with our Peppermint Bath Salts for a great pampering hamper.Print
Thermomix Peppermint Foot Soak
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: approx. 440g or 4 small jars
Why spend a fortune on spa treatments (not that we would say no to one!) when you can make a fantastic foot soak at home? Team this up with the body scrub and bath salts for a great pampering hamper.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “What a great way to end a busy day – relaxing with a foot spa and the beautiful aroma of the peppermint.” – Lesley
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
epsom salts – 200g
bicarb soda – 200g
peppermint essential oil – 10 drops, body grade
- Add the Epsom salt (200g), bicarb soda (200g) and peppermint oil (10 drops) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 20 seconds.
- Split the mixture between 4 small jars. You may wish to include the instructions below on a gift label before gifting.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to a large bucket of warm water.
- Soak feet for 15-30 minutes.
Cannot be frozen