Do you love our Quick Chicken Pad Thai? If so, you are going to LOVE this Pad See recipe that features in our very popular Fake Out Collection.
So quick and easy, yet full of flavour. It makes a great addition to a Thai themed feast! (Why not add these Thermomix Thai Fish Cakes to said feast too?)
Looking for a vegetarian version? Simply replace the chicken with sliced tofu and replace the oyster sauce with soy sauce. Voila! A great vegetarian meal sure to impress.
Love pad Thai? If so, you are going to LOVE this pad see ew. So quick and easy, yet full of flavour.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “I love pad see ew! This recipe is so quick and easy to make. This is going to my list of go-to recipes for a midweek meal. It is such a great recipe!” – Shannah
No: Gluten / Dairy
Contains: Egg / Nuts
- garlic cloves – 2, peeled
- soy sauce – 60g (*ensure GF if required)
- oyster sauce – 20g (*ensure GF if required)
- rice wine vinegar – 2 tsp
- palm sugar – 2 tsp
- pepper – 1/2 tsp, black, ground
- water – 20g
- rice noodles – 250g, wide stick
- peanut oil – 2 Tbsp
- chicken breast – 500g, or thigh, thinly sliced
- Chinese broccoli – bunch
- egg – 1, lightly beaten
- Boil a kettle of water.
- Pour the kettle over the rice noodles (250g) in an insulated server.
- Set a timer for 10 minutes. Drain the noodles after this time.
- Add the garlic cloves (2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 2 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the soy sauce (60g), oyster sauce (20g), vinegar (2 tsp), sugar (2 tsp), pepper (1/2 tsp) and water (20g) to the bowl. Program 10 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Heat the peanut oil (2 Tbsp) in a large frying pan on the stove.
- Add the chicken slices (500g) and half of the sauce mixture to the pan on the stove. Cook the chicken through.
- Add the drained noodles, Chinese broccoli (1 bunch) and remaining sauce to the pan. Mix thoroughly. Move to one side of the pan.
- Place the beaten egg (1) into the other half of the pan and move it around the pan until cooked through.
- Mix everything together.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes + frying time