Alright… we know you can’t actually make a lasagne IN the Thermomix, but by making the components in the Thermomix you will have an absolutely winning combination on your hands.
We featured this Thermomix Lasagne recipe on Episode 67 of the podcast – Thermomix Family Meals.
We made the Thermomix Lasagne below in about 2 hours from the starting point until eating (it was made WITH gluten and dairy).
To make an awesome Thermomix lasagne that will feed a crowd, you need the following components:
– a lasagne dish (erring on the larger side!)
– lasagne sheets (normal, or GF)
– a batch of The Motherlode of Bolognese
a batch of Thermomix Bechamel Sauce
a double batch of Cauliflower and Leek soup (for a dairy-free option).
1. Cook up the bolognese. Set aside.
2. Cook up the bechamel (whichever version you decide to use!)
3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
4. Spoon a layer of bolognese over the bottom of the lasagne dish.
5. Lay a layer of lasagne sheets on top.
6. Add another layer of bolognese.
7. Add a layer of bechamel.
8. Add a layer of pasta.
9. Repeat until you’ve nearly reached the top of the lasagne dish (or you run out of components!)
10. Finish with pasta, then bechamel, then a layer of grated cheese if you are able to eat cheese.
11. Cover with foil and cook according to pasta packet instructions. For normal pasta, we cook 30 minutes with foil on and 15 minutes off.
Notes: GF pasta will need less time. Dairy-free béchamel is better without foil to crisp up a bit.