In Episode 100, we celebrate the milestone of our 100th episode LIVE with some of our listeners on Blab, answering your questions and generally having a hilariously fun time.
We had a great time connecting with some of our listeners on Blab for our 100th episode. You know we love experimenting… and this was no different! Sure… we probably should have done a test run first, but the fact we didn’t led to a few laughs! Listen to the end for a bit of a bloopers reel.
Some of the questions we were asked included…
- Where did the idea for The 4 Blades come from?
- Why did we decide to have a digital mag?
- What are our favourite recipes?
- What are our favourite condiments to make?
- Which issue of the magazine is our favourite?
- Who are our favourite contributors?
- Who cooks more, Bec or Joe?
- How we came to collaborate with Peta from TRTLMT (and why we love her)
… and more!
We also had a visit from Sophia Handschuh from Themomix Baking Blogger and a couple of listeners that came on live to ask questions!
We are so grateful to all of you that have listened along to any of our 100 episodes. We so appreciate your support over the last 100 episodes, and we look forward to bringing you many more.
Do you have a favourite episode from our first 100? Leave us a note in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, we’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave us a review and rating over on iTunes. Once on that page, simply click on the “View in iTunes” button to leave your review — thanks very much!