Super Simple Salad
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-4
This salad came about a bit by accident, but it’s been a very happy accident! This is a super nutritious and delicious salad, made so quick and easy with your thermo mixer. I’ve had great feedback on it, with some people even including it in their Christmas Day rotation – what an honour! That being said, it’s also perfect just to make quickly and take it to work for lunch. – Bec
This recipe was featured in Episode 29 of The 4 Blades podcast: Fast yet Fabulous Healthy Thermomix Meals.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Fast easy salad, great for those ‘need to eat now’ lunches or make it up to last a few days. – Naomi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- capsicum – 1, washed, deseeded, roughly chopped
- zucchini – 1, washed, roughly chopped
- spring onion – 1
- fresh coriander – 10g, leaves
- kale – 65g, deveined
- apple – 1/2, green, cored
- avocado – 1/2
- lime – 1, juice only
- olive oil – drizzle
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- Add capsicum (1), zucchini (1), spring onion (1), coriander (10g), kale (65g) and apple (1/2) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 4-6 seconds.
- Add in the avocado (1/2), lime juice (from 1 lime), oil (drizzle), and salt and pepper to taste. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 6 seconds until combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary (e.g., more lime juice / salt / pepper).
Cannot be frozen
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, LCHF, Lower Carb, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Vegan, Vegetarian