Another favourite adapted from Jamie Oliver – made SO super quick and easy with the Thermomix.
We featured this (one of Bec’s favourite recipes ever!) in our Thermomix Tapas Feast podcast episode, Episode 49.
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
- capsicum – whole roasted, jarred
- manchego cheese – 100g, you could also use Pecorino / Parmesan
- rice crumbs – 25g, or bread crumbs if not making gluten free
- almonds – 50g, blanched
- fresh thyme – 1 bunch, leaves only, from a small bunch
- red wine vinegar – 10g
- To TM bowl add 100g manchego cheese, 25g rice crumbs, 50g blanched almonds, leaves from a small bunch of fresh thyme, salt, pepper & 10g red wine vinegar. Speed 8/ 8 seconds. Remove from TM bowl & set aside.
- Spoon stuffing into peppers.
- Put under the grill for 8 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Thermomix Side Dishes, Vegetarian