When you are sitting at the camp fire with the whole family, s’mores cannot be missed. This super easy version of the camp fire snack is packed with peanut butter, chocolate and an ice cream cone. It is the ideal dessert for the kids, and you can have fun with the whole family.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A flavour sensation. Such a fun dessert option for a sleepover, or even a dinner party. So decadently delicious!” – Annie
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- chocolate – 100g, dark, broken into chunks
- mini waffle cones – 4
- peanut butter – 4 heaped tsp
- marshmallows – 100g
- Break the chocolate (100g) up into chunks and place in the bowl. Blitz Speed 9 / 7 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Program 3 minutes / 50C / Speed 2.
- Meanwhile, fill each ice cream cone (4) with peanut butter (1 heaped tsp in each).
- Toast the marshmallows (100g) over the fire until toasted and starting to melt. Carefully place the marshmallows inside the cones.
- Drizzle each cone with some of the melted chocolate and serve immediately.
Cannot be frozen
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Desserts, Free Thermomix Recipes, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian