Buy some deliciously fresh bagels (or even better, make your own!) and top with a generous serving of this smoked salmon and chive spread on them for a quick and easy snack. For a low carb option, simply use the spread as a dip with crudités.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Quick, easy, versatile and delicious.” – Karen
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Egg
- bagels – 4, (*can use GF; make your own with the Bagels recipe from The Breakfast Issue)
- cream cheese – 250g, cubed
- mayonnaise – 75g, egg, whole, (*can use EF; make your own with the Mayonnaise recipe from The 5 Ingredients Issue or the Egg Free Mayonnaise recipe from The Tea Party Issue)
- lemon – 1/2, juice only
- smoked salmon – 180g, fillets, diced
- fresh chives – 1/2 bunch, finely chopped
- Halve and toast your bagels (4).
- Place cream cheese (250g), mayonnaise (75g) and lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon) into the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 15 seconds, or until combined.
- Add the salmon (180g) and chives (1/2 bunch) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 8 seconds.
- Spread over toasted bagel halves.
Bagels and cream cheese component can be frozen individually
Keywords: Thermomix Breakfasts, Free Thermomix Recipes, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks, Thermomix Seafood