Raspberry Frozen Margaritas
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 4
There is no better way to celebrate a Mexican feast than with a icy cold frozen margarita. With the help of your thermo mixer, you can have these on the table in less than 5 minutes, which is great when you have a lot of guests and need to pump out seconds… and thirds.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Well, these were a raging success! So much so… I’m sporting a bit of a headache this morning! Great taste and so easy to whip up. And the raspberry makes it feel somewhat healthy (right?!)” – Rach
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- lemon – 1/2
- salt – coarse, to rim glass
- ice – 500g
- raspberries – 150g, frozen
- tequila – 250g, white
- Cointreau orange liqueur – 80g, or triple sec
- cordial – 80g, raspberry
- lemon juice – 10g, fresh
- Run cut lemon (1/2) around the edge of each glass prior to juicing. Dip your glasses into coarse salt to rim each one.
- Add ice (500g), raspberries (150g), tequila (250g), triple sec (80g), cordial (80g) and lemon juice (10g) to the bowl. Slowly increase to Speed 8 / 30 seconds or until ice is blended.
Cannot be frozen
Keywords: Thermomix Drinks, Free Thermomix Recipes, Vegan, Vegetarian