Pea and Feta Hummus
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6
For something a little different to the usual chickpea based hummus, try using peas instead! We love this served with warmed pita breads or veggie sticks. A delicious way to get more peas into your diet!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is such a yummy dip, I doubt it will even make it to the fridge! A bonus is that it is made with simple ingredients that are regularly in my house!” – Lauren
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
- garlic clove – 1, large, peeled
- lemon – 1, large, zest and juice only
- peas – 300g, frozen, thawed
- feta cheese – 250g
- olive oil – 40g
- fresh mint – 10, leaves
- pepper – 1/2 tsp, cracked
- crackers – to serve (*ensure GF or NF if required; see Note)
- Place the garlic clove (1) and lemon zest (from 1/2 lemon only) into the bowl. Blitz Speed 8 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides. Repeat if required.
- Add lemon juice (from 1 lemon), peas (300g), feta (250g), oil (40g), mint leaves (10) and pepper (1/2 tsp) into the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 15 seconds, or until smooth.
- Serve with crackers.
- Cannot be frozen
- We have so many crackers you can choose from if you want to make your own! Try one from this list…
- The Tea Party Issue – Olive Oil Crackers or Rosemary Crackers
- The Lunchbox Issue – Seeded Crackers
- The Picnic Issue – Lavosh Yeast Free Crackers, Fig and Olive Crackers or Cheesy Flax Crackers
- The Party Issue – ‘Free From Lots’ Crackers
- The Easy Issue – Moroccan Seed Crackers
- The On the Road Issue – Grain Free Crackers
- The Packed Lunch Issue – Cheesy Crackers or Seeded Polenta Crackers
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian