Super nutritious, but also delicious, this quick and easy Nutty Tuna Thermomix Salad can be made ahead and served throughout the week. It was featured in Episode 38 of the podcast.
For some more great Thermomix salad tips, you can check out Episode 27 of the podcast.Print
Nutty Tuna Salad
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2
Super nutritious, but also delicious, this quick and easy nutty tuna salad can be made ahead and served throughout the week.
This recipe was featured in Episode 38 of the podcast.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is a delicious, lovely, light yet filling salad. Great for a hot day.” – Bec
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Nuts
- kale – 80g, flat leaf, deveined
- apple – 160g, green, cored and quartered
- capsicum – 90g, deseeded and in pieces
- tomato – 90g, quartered
- pecans – 80g (*or seeds of choice for NF)
- avocado – 1/2, cubed
- olive oil – 10g
- lemon – 1/2, juice only
- tuna – 2 x 185g tins, drained
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- Add kale (80g), green apple (160g), capsicum (90g), tomato (90g) and pecans (80g) into bowl. Set Speed 4 / 4-6 seconds, measuring cap on. After 1 second, remove the measuring cap and look in the top until you get your preferred salad consistency (it took 6 seconds for us).
- Add avocado (1/2), olive oil (10g), lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon), drained tuna (2 x 185g tins), salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 4 seconds.
- Serve or refrigerate before packing in your lunchbox.
Cannot be frozen
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, LCHF, Lower Carb, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks, Seafood, Thermomix Side Dishes