- Total Time: 50-55 minutes
- Yield: 16 triangles / serves
We know that two minute noodles are a favourite with the kids in our lives… so why not boost up the nutritional value by pairing them with protein from the eggs, cheese and bacon, along with some veggies for good measure?! Make ahead and serve in a packed lunch as a snack that will keep you going!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This one is a real kid pleaser! Mine asked for seconds – including fussy Miss 2. Will be great for the lunchbox or as a lighter meal on a hot summer’s day / night.” – Christina
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
- instant noodles – 2 packets, broken into large chunks (*ensure GF if required)
- water – 2L, hot
- eggs – 5
- spring onion – 3, sliced
- bacon – 100g, diced
- cheese – 100g, grated
- corn – 100g, kernels
- peas – 100g, frozen
- vegetable stock – 1 tsp, powder
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 20cm springform pan with baking paper.
- If you need to grate your own cheese, add cubed cheese (100g) and grate Speed 8 / 3 seconds. Set aside.
- Place dry noodles (2 packets) into internal steaming basket. Set the internal steaming basket in place. Pour hot water (2L) over the noodles until they are covered. Do not fill your mixer above the maximum line under any circumstance. Program 10 minutes / 100C / Speed 2, measuring cap on.
- Remove the basket from the bowl with your spatula and set the noodles aside in a mixing bowl.
- Drain water from the bowl. Rinse the bowl out with cold water to clean the bowl and cool it down.
- Add the eggs (5) to the bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 5 seconds.
- Add the spring onions (3), bacon (100g), cheese (100g), corn (100g), peas (100g) and stock powder (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 3 / 5 seconds.
- Add the mixture to the noodles. Use tongs to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool before cutting into wedges.
Can be frozen
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks, Thermomix Side Dishes