Nectarine, Almond and Honey Cheesecake
- Yield: 8-10
I absolutely love cheesecake, and I especially love cheesecake in the warmer months when using delicious summer fruits. This cheesecake is so incredibly simple to whip up that it has quickly become a regular in my house. You can change which fruit you use based on what is on special or what is in season. Summer berries such as raspberries, strawberries and blueberries are delicious! Sliced mango and passionfruit make another great combo! – Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A very simple and delicious cheesecake that could be easily changed to whatever fruit is in season. Very creamy and smooth. Sweet tasting with crunch. So easy! Love it!” – Heidi
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Nuts
- biscuits of choice – 250g, sweet, plain (*can use GF)
- desiccated coconut – 20g
- butter – 90g, cubed
- cream cheese – 500g, full fat, cubed
- cream – 100g, thickened
- caster sugar – 90g
- vanilla bean paste – 1 tsp
- nectarines – 2, thinly sliced
- peaches – 2, thinly sliced
- almonds – 2 Tbsp, toasted flaked (*omit for NF)
- honey – 2 Tbsp
- Line the base of your springform pan with baking paper.
- Place biscuits (250g), coconut (20g) and butter (90g) into the bowl. Mix Speed 9 / 45 seconds.
- Press the crumb mixture into the base of the pan.
- Without cleaning the bowl, add cream cheese (500g), cream (100g), sugar (90g) and vanilla (1 tsp) into bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 30 seconds or until combined well.
- Spoon on top of the biscuit base and smooth out the top.
- Allow to set for 8 hours or overnight for best results.
- Before serving, place nectarines (2) and peaches (2) over the top. Sprinkle with almonds (2 Tbsp) and drizzle with honey (2 Tbsp).
Cannot be frozen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes + 6-8 hours setting time
Keywords: Thermomix Desserts, Free Thermomix Recipes, Vegetarian