Mini Pizza Rolls
- Total Time: approx. 2 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 18
Pizza is such a treat to discover in your packed lunch, and these rolls are sure to be gobbled up. They are great to make ahead of time and have on hand in the freezer. Pop a frozen pizza roll into a packed lunch to defrost by lunchtime.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “I’d only just got the rolls out of the oven when hubby asked to taste test. He had to wait for them to cool, and after the first bite he announced they were really good and I should make them again. They looked and tasted much nicer than ones from the bakery.” – Anita
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
- water – 450g, lukewarm
- yeast – 3 tsp
- bakers flour – 750g
- bread improver – 3 tsp, optional
- salt – 1 tsp
- tomato paste – 40g
- dried Italian herbs – 1 tsp
- ham – 100g, diced
- pineapple – 80g, pieces,
- capsicum – 80g, diced
- cheese – 200g, grated, own choice
- Add the water (450g), yeast (3 tsp), bakers flour (750g), bread improver (3 tsp, if using) and salt (1 tsp) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 7 / 10 seconds.
- Program 6 minutes / Closed Lid / Kneading Function.
- Remove the dough and place into a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with lightly oiled clingfilm and place into a warm spot, e.g., the front seat of the car or on top of a warmed oven.
- Leave the dough to rise for approximately 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Remove dough from bowl and form 18 small balls.
- Place the balls close together on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Allow to rise for 30-60 minutes until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- If you need to grate your own cheese, add cubed cheese (200g) and grate Speed 8 / 3 seconds. Check consistency and continue if you wish.
- Flatten each roll slightly with your palm, then top each roll with tomato paste (40g total) and toppings of choice, like herbs (1 tsp total), ham (100g total), pineapple (80g total), capsicum (80g) and cheese (200g total).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
Can be frozen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes + approx. 2 hours rising time
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks, Thermomix Side Dishes