Lemon Cheesecake LCHF Bars – Thermomix Recipe
Sweet Sweet LCHF Bars AKA Fat Bombs
These Cheesecake LCHF bars are DELICIOUS!
After we interviewed the wonderful ladies over at Thermo-foodie and The Chef we were inspired to try our hand at our own FAT BOMB. As long-time listeners would know Joe is a huge fan of cheesecake and just loves The New York Baked Cheesecake. However that recipe can be a little tricky and requires some patience. These LCHF Bars do not require such patience… WIN!
We featured these bars and two more Thermomix snack bar recipes in Episode 126 of The 4 Blades Thermomix Podcast.
This recipe was adapted from a very cool blog I found through Pinterest simplytaralynn.com
- almonds – 80g
- cinnamon – 1 tsp
- xylitol – 30g
- eggs – 2
- butter – 30g
- salt – pinch
- baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- cream cheese – 340g
- eggs – 2
- xylitol – 60g
- lemon – 1/2, juice only, around 20g
- Preheat oven to 160C and line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place almonds (80g) into bowl. Grind Speed 10 / 30 seconds.
- Add cinnamon (1 tsp), xylitol (30g), eggs (2), butter (30g), salt (pinch) and baking powder (1/4 tsp) into bowl. Combine Speed 5 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat Speed 5 / 5 seconds.
- Press into the square baking tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Clean and dry the bowl. Insert the whisk attachment. Add the cream cheese (340g), eggs (2), xylitol (60g) and lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon, approx. 20g) into the bowl. Whip Speed 4 / 20 seconds.
- Pour the mixture on top of the cooked base and then return to oven and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the oven for 1 hour and then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve.
- Prep Time:4 hours 15 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Desserts, Free Thermomix Recipes, LCHF, Lower Carb, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian