A complete cure for the NYE hangover. Drink the morning after a big meal or celebration to cleanse the digestive system. Shared with us by Alyce Alexandra.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- ginger – 3cm piece, peeled
- pineapple – 200g, roughly chopped
- bok choy – 100g
- banana – 1, frozen and halved
- fresh mint – handful
- grapefruit – 100g, juice
- water – 200g, chilled
- kombucha – 200g, optional (can replace with more juice or water)
- Place ginger (3cm piece) in bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 3 seconds.
- Add pineapple (200g), bok choy (100g), banana (1), mint (handful) and grapefruit juice (100g). Mix Speed 9 / 20 seconds.
- Weigh out 200g of water into a small jug.
- Program 1:30 minutes / Speed 9, slowly adding the water (200g) over the measuring cap, onto the lid.
- Add your fermented beverage (200g) or other liquid. Mix Speed 3 / 10 seconds.
Keywords: Thermomix Breakfasts, Thermomix Drinks, Free Thermomix Recipes, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegan, Vegetarian