Egg in Ham Cups
- Total Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 12
What an easy yet delicious recipe for breakfast on the run. Make a batch the night before, store in the fridge and grab one as you are walking out the door. Heat it up briefly in the microwave or eat as is. These also make for a great lunch or dinner option when low on time and ingredients.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “I would describe this as a really versatile recipe, as these tasty cups could be eaten cold or hot, for breakfast, for lunch with salad or just as a snack. And healthy too!” – Judy
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
- ham – 12, slices
- spring onion – 4, roughly chopped
- cheese – 150g, cubed
- capsicum – 1, red, roughly chopped
- eggs – 8
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line silicone muffin forms with ham (12 slices) as a base.
- Add spring onions (4), cheese (150g) and capsicum (1) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add eggs (8) and season with salt and pepper. Mix Reverse+Speed 5 / 5 seconds.
- Pour egg mixture into each ham cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until egg has set.
Salt and pepper are considered staples and are not counted in the 5 ingredients.
Want to add something extra?
– Add 100g chopped mushrooms in Step 3.
Cannot be frozen
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Breakfasts, Free Thermomix Recipes, LCHF, Lower Carb, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks