Delicious Thermomix Cookies and Cream Mug Cake in Only 5 Minutes!
Chances are that if you have arrived on this recipe page you are looking for something chocolatey and delicious… fast! Making a mug cake with the help of your Thermomix and your microwave is an amazing choice for a late night dessert for one or two people. This Cookies and Cream mug cake is going to tick all the boxes for your decadent treat.
If you are looking for more 5 minute Thermomix desserts, we have a whole blog post of ideas waiting for you!
Thermomix Mug Cake Flavour Ideas
Mug cakes are a great option, and we have a lot of other flavour variations for you as well. This Thermomix Cookies and Cream Mug Cake is only the beginning!
Want more mini cake inspiration? Check out our blog post called Thermomix Cupcakes and Mini Cakes We Love.
Thermomix Cookies and Cream Mug Cake
- Total Time: 4-6 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
The ultimate quick indulgence on a cold night! So easy to prepare and ultra delicious to enjoy!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “If you are craving something sweet and you don’t have much time, this recipe is great. It was quick and easy and tasted delicious.” – Kirsty
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
- biscuits of choice – 4, chocolate cream filled, (e.g., Oreos®)
- chocolate – 100g, white, broken up into small pieces
- self raising flour – 100g
- milk – 80g
- olive oil – 30g
- egg – 1
You will need:
- 2 mugs
- Add the chocolate cream filled biscuits (4) and white chocolate pieces (100g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 6 / 3 seconds.
- Add the self raising flour (100g), milk (80g), olive oil (30g) and egg (1) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Pour into 2 greased mugs so that they are filled to the halfway mark.
- Microwave on Medium (approx. 900W) for 2 minutes. Allow to sit for 2 minutes. Every microwave does vary so you may need to trial this recipe to get the right timing. Alternatively, you may wish to cook these in an oven preheated to 180C for 8-10 minutes.
- Best consumed immediately whilst still warm.
- Cannot be frozen
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 2-4 minutes