Cherry Coconut Truffles
- Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 50 truffles
A great little treat to pop into mini paper cases and into a box. Tie with a brightly coloured festive ribbon and watch your loved one’s eyes light up when you gift it! A delicious, inexpensive treat for Cherry Ripe® lovers.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “If you love Cherry Ripe, then this is for you. Little round balls of yum.” – Shannon
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
- glacé cherries – 200g, red
- desiccated coconut – 400g
- condensed milk – 395g tin, sweetened
- food colouring – 4 drops, natural red
- cherry essence – 2 drops, optional
- chocolate – 400g, 70% dark, broken up into small pieces
- Add the glacé cherries (200g) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 2 x 1 second blasts. Scrape down sides.
- Add the desiccated coconut (400g), condensed milk (395g tin), red colouring (4 drops) and cherry essence (2 drops) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 6 until combined.
- Remove the mixture from the bowl and allow to sit in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Wash and dry the mixer bowl thoroughly.
- Roll 50 balls from the cherry mixture (approximately 1 Tbsp of mixture per ball).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the dark chocolate pieces (400g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 8 / 8 seconds.
- Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.5. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Coat each cherry ball in chocolate and place onto the prepared tray to set. Repeat for all cherry balls.
Can be frozen
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian