Berry Yoghurt Parfaits
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2
A delicious way to start the morning! These are great to make in advance and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Package these in containers with lids for a delicious breakfast on the run.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “It takes fruit and yoghurt to a whole new level. So good!” – Alana
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
- yoghurt – 500g, vanilla, of choice (*can use DF yoghurt)
- oats – 100g, rolled
- coconut – 2 Tbsp, shredded
- almonds – 50g, blanched
- butter – 20g, or coconut oil (*use coconut oil for DF)
- strawberries – 250g
- blueberries – 250g
- honey – 20g
- vanilla – 15g, extract
- Add the rolled oats (100g), shredded coconut (2 Tbsp), blanched almonds (50g) and butter (20g) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 2 x 1 second blasts.
- Move the granola into a frying pan over medium heat and toast for 5-10 minutes until golden and fragrant.
- Meanwhile, add the strawberries (250g), blueberries (250g), honey (20g) and vanilla extract (15g) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 2 x 1 second blasts.
- Place the fruit in a cheesecloth and allow the excess juices to drain. Don’t throw the juice away! Collect it and stir through pancake batter or freeze and add to your next smoothie.
- Layer the vanilla yoghurt (500g) and the berry mix in two glasses.
- Top with granola.
- Serve immediately.
Cannot be frozen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Breakfasts, Free Thermomix Recipes, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian