Isn’t it great when you discover a recipe that goes the extra mile?
This could be a new favourite for your family. It really does make quite a lot, so you can stock the freezer with both small and large sized muffins so you are ready with snacks regardless of the occasion.
Apple Banana Muffins
- Total Time: 30-40 minutes
- Yield: 12 large + 12 mini muffins
Isn’t it great when you discover a recipe that goes the extra mile? This could be a new favourite for your family. It really does make quite a lot, so you can stock the freezer with both small and large sized muffins so you are ready with snacks regardless of the occasion.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “The kids love these (and so do I). The mixture made so much, which is great as I was able to make some mini ones as well as some large ones.” – Alana
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
- apple – 1 large, pink lady, cored and quartered
- banana – 1, large ripe
- milk – 250g
- eggs – 2
- olive oil – 80g
- self raising flour – 320g (*can use GF)
- sugar – 80g
- salt – 1tsp
- baking powder – 1 tsp (*ensure GF if required)
- vanilla – 1 tsp, extract
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line your muffin tins with paper cases.
- Add the apple (1) to the bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the banana (1), milk (250g), eggs (2), oil (80g), self raising flour (320g), sugar (80g), salt (1 tsp), baking powder (1 tsp) and vanilla (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 4 until just combined. Be sure not to overmix.
- Pour batter into the muffin tins until each case is 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove and move to a wire cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry for 3 days or in the fridge for 5.
Can be frozen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Breakfasts, Free Thermomix Recipes, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian