You could not get an easier Bechamel Sauce than this one. Perfect for lasagne or pasta you can whip this Thermomix white sauce up in no time. You can use this Cheesey White Sauce with the Grain Free Thermomix Pasta, Fresh Gluten Free Pasta or Traditional Homemade Thermomix Pasta
This Thermomix Béchamel Sauce is delicious, fast and easy.
We featured this recipe in Episode 67 of The 4 Blades Thermomix Resipes podcast – Thermomix Family Meals.
It is a perfect as a bechamel sauce for lasagne, or simply as a cheesy thermomix white sauce for cauliflower or anything else you might like.
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
- Parmesan cheese – 150g
- milk – 1000g
- dried onion flakes – 1 pinch, onion powder
- dried parsley – 1 pinch
- nutmeg – 1 pinch, ground
- pepper – cracked
- butter – 80g
- plain flour – 70g, can use GF
- Add small blocks of Parmesan cheese (150g) to the bowl. Speed 8 / 8 seconds.If using pre-grated Parmesan cheese, add it to Step 2.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl: milk (1000g), pinches of parsley, nutmeg, onion powder, butter (80g), flour (70g).
- Set 12 minutes / 90 degrees / Speed 4. Note that your Thermomix may shake a bit to get started – don’t walk away until it has settled.
- Use it for pasta, or as a topping for lasagne.
Keywords: Thermomix Condiments & Marinades, Free Thermomix Recipes, Vegetarian