You could not get an easier Béchamel Sauce than this one. This is a Thermomix Béchamel Sauce, and that means it's easy. As an added bonus, it's also delicious.
We featured this recipe in Episode 67 of the podcast – Thermomix Family Meals.
It is a perfect accompaniment to a lasagne, or simply as a cheesy white sauce.
- Parmesan cheese – 150g
- milk – 1000g
- dried onion flakes – 1 pinch, onion powder
- dried parsley – 1 pinch
- nutmeg – 1 pinch, ground
- pepper – cracked
- butter – 80g
- plain flour – 70g, can use GF
- Add small blocks of Parmesan cheese (150g) to the bowl. Speed 8 / 8 seconds.If using pre-grated Parmesan cheese, add it to Step 2.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl: milk (1000g), pinches of parsley, nutmeg, onion powder, butter (80g), flour (70g).
- Set 12 minutes / 90 degrees / Speed 4. Note that your Thermomix may shake a bit to get started – don't walk away until it has settled.
- Use it for pasta, or as a topping for lasagne.
Keywords: Thermomix Condiments & Marinades, Free Thermomix Recipes, Vegetarian