These super tasty Thermomix burgers were the main event of the kids dinner party our nephew Sam created for us in episode 147 of The 4 Blades podcast. We just love the cooking technique and the flavours produced by these super simple and delicious burgers. If you try these once we reckon they will end up on the meal rotation for a long time.
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
- tomato paste – 2 tablespoons
- cheese – 150g, mild cheddar or similar
- onion powder – 3 teaspoons
- garlic granules – 1 teaspoon
- beef mince – 1kg
- egg – 1
- dried oregano – 2 teaspoons
- salt flakes – 2 teaspoons
- Add cheese (150g), onion powder (3 tsp) and garlic granules (1 tsp). Speed 8 / 30- 40 seconds. A paste should form.
- Transfer to a bowl with a spatula.
- Add the mince (1kg), egg (1), salt (2 tsp), oregano (2 tsp) and tomato paste (2 Tbsp) to the bowl. Combine Reverse+Speed 3 / 20 seconds. Note: the mixture should be well incorporated, if not, keep going!
- Carefully transfer the mince mixture to a mixing bowl with a spatula. Roll into thick patties and poke in the centre of each patty with your finger but don’t go all the way through.
- Roll the cheese into small marble sized balls. Place into the holes in the patties and squeeze the mince to cover the cheese balls over.
- Prepare 2 baking trays with baking paper and preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat a frying pan or BBQ plate.
- Fry patties for 50 seconds each side over a medium to high heat.
- Place onto baking tray and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve with buns with all the fixins’ or as a bunless burger on cos lettuce.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, LCHF, Lower Carb, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes