Rocky road is a Christmas favourite. This gorgeous wreath is not only a fantastic gift idea for teachers or friends, but also something special to put out on the table on Christmas morning for visitors (or you!) to nibble on. These are so easy that the kiddies can be involved in the creation and decoration. It’s also variable – change the flavours to suit what you like! For a nut free alternative, replace with seeds, dried fruits or even cornflakes!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Looked awesome and tasted great too. My girls thought Christmas had come early when I presented this wreath to them! It was enjoyed by all and I’ll make it again for Christmas day.” – Anita
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Nuts
- chocolate – 200g, milk, melts
- almonds – 50g, slivered (*omit for NF)
- peanuts – 50g (*omit for NF)
- marshmallows – 50g, mini (*ensure GF if required)
- coconut – 40g, shredded
- glacé cherries – 20
- chocolate – 80g, white, melts
- chocolate – 21, Jaffa™
- spearmint leaf lollies – 12
- Line a ring baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the milk chocolate (200g) in the bowl. Program 3 minutes / 60C / Speed 2. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add almonds (50g), peanuts (50g), marshmallows (50g), coconut (40g) and cherries (20) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 3 until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared ring tin and refrigerate until set.
- Turn the wreath out onto a serving plate.
- Place white chocolate (80g) into clean bowl. Program 3 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Using a piping bag or a spoon, drizzle the white chocolate over the wreath.
- Use a little chocolate as glue and attach the Jaffas (21) and spearmint leaves (12) to form holly.
- Return to the fridge and refrigerate until serving.
- Can be frozen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes + setting time
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian