Just like the name suggests, these rissoles are really easy. Easy ingredients, easy preparation, easy cooking; Yet they taste very yummy and fresh. You can cook them like a traditional rissole on the stove or BBQ,or you can create a flat hamburger-style patty by cooking them on a toasted sandwich maker. Serve on a burger, or with salad. They are pictured here with Crunchy Carrot Beetroot Salad with Orange, Feta and Mint. Mayonnaise and relish make great additions!
Quick Dinner Option: Combine these with buns and simple salad items for your next burger night!
This recipe was also featured in Episode 29 of The 4 Blades podcast.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “These rissoles are such a quick, convenient and tasty meal with limited fuss and next to no mess. They held together and cooked through really well. I just love the taste; the coriander and different spices make all the difference, I think. As a novice thermomixer, this was such an easy recipe with a great result.” – Maureen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
- fresh coriander – 2 handfuls
- fresh parsley – 2 handfuls, continental
- garlic cloves – 2
- beef mince – 1kg
- egg – 1
- cumin – 2 tsp, ground
- cinnamon – 1/2 tsp, ground
- paprika – 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper – pinch
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- oil – for frying
- Heat your BBQ, frying pan or sandwich press.
- Add coriander (2 handfuls), parsley (2 handfuls) and garlic cloves (2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 5-6 / 2 seconds.
- Add the mince (1kg), egg (1), ground cumin (2 tsp), ground cinnamon (1/2 tsp), paprika (1/2 tsp), cayenne pepper (pinch), and salt and pepper (to taste) to the bowl.
- Combine Reverse+Speed 3 / 20 seconds. Note: the mixture should be well incorporated, if not, keep going!
- Transfer contents into a separate mixing bowl with a spatula. Form into inch-thick patties with wet hands.
- Cook on the stove-top a few minutes on each side, or on the BBQ as per standard rissoles.
Can be frozen
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, LCHF, Lower Carb, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks