This is a very quick and refreshing cold soup which is perfect for the warmer months that are quickly approaching. It tastes best when really cold, so ideally use the ingredients directly from the fridge. If you prefer, and if time is on your side, you could cook this soup at 100C for 15 minutes to heat through. This soup is perfect for getting a boost of nutrition for lunch or a snack, and takes just a couple of minutes to prepare!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is a tasty, refreshing and clean soup, ideal for those hot summer days.” – Heather
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- tomato – 800g, fresh, quartered
- avocado – 1/2, seed removed and roughly diced
- cucumber – 1, small, Lebanese, skin removed and roughly chopped
- capsicum – 1/2, green, deseeded and roughly chopped
- fresh basil – 20, leaves
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- Place tomatoes (800g), avocado (1/2), cucumber (1 small), capsicum (1/2) and basil leaves (20) to bowl. Combine Speed 9 / 20 seconds.
- Season well with salt and pepper and serve.
Keywords: Thermomix Free Recipes, Lower Carb, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks, Thermomix Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian