Planning a big lunch, followed by a big dinner? Why not start the day with a round of these yummy festive breakfast smoothies for the whole family? We think you’ll love these all year round, but don’t they look great for Christmas morning? Or maybe you’ll find them perfect for the post-Christmas detox!
Refreshing, lightly sweet, satisfying… and green! A perfect start to the day.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “How many times have you skipped breakfast Christmas morning so you could overindulge on yummy food for the rest of the day? These light, refreshing, vibrant smoothies make for a light, easy but indulgent start to Christmas Day festivities. So yummy!” – Sharree
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- coconut milk – 250g
- water – 200g, or coconut water
- baby spinach – 80g, leaves
- pineapple – 250g, fresh, diced
- avocado – 1/4, small, peeled and diced
- ice cubes – 100g
- Add coconut milk (250g), water (200g), baby spinach leaves (80g), pineapple (250g) and avocado (1/4) to bowl. Program 2 minutes / Speed 10.
- Serve over ice (100g).
Cannot be frozen
Keywords: Thermomix Breakfasts, Thermomix Drinks, Free Thermomix Recipes, Lower Carb, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegan, Vegetarian