Now this is a soup that even Old Mother Hubbard could whip up! Use whatever you have on hand to create a yummy flavoursome soup that will change with whatever odds and ends you have on hand!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This week has been incredibly hectic for our family with moving into our first home. We didn’t have the time, energy or money to go to the shops, but when this little nugget of gold arrived for testing I was elated! I emptied the veggie drawers and within 35 minutes my family was scoffing bowls of nourishing goodness! Super easy, Super Mum!” – Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- onion – 1, peeled and quartered
- garlic cloves – 2, peeled
- oil – 10g
- vegetables of choice – 400g, roughly chopped
- vegetable stock – 800g, liquid
- vegetable stock – 1/2 Tbsp, powder
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- fresh herbs of choice – 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Place onion (1) and garlic cloves (2) into the bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 3 seconds.
- Add oil (10g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add vegetables of choice (400g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 5 seconds.
- Add liquid stock (800g), stock powder (1/2 Tbsp), salt and pepper to the bowl. Program 25 minutes / 100C / Speed 1. Place internal steaming basket on top of the lid to prevent splatters.
- Remove internal steaming basket from the lid. Very slowly increase the speed to Speed 6 / 10 seconds, measuring cap on, to blend the soup.
- Serve with fresh herbs (2 Tbsp) on top and additional cracked pepper.
Cannot be frozen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Free Recipes, Lower Carb, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks, Thermomix Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian