This recipe has been shared with us by Stacey Benn.
“My family has a smoked salmon dip that is a complete showstopper at parties. However, without my dad’s home smoked salmon and my mother’s recipe, I was unsure what to do. I’ve created this recipe that tastes just as good in my opinion, and as it uses tinned salmon, it doesn’t break the bank.” – Stacey
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A great addition to my repertoire of dips. Very quick and easy to make. I have all the ingredients in the fridge and pantry, so I could easily make it if unexpected guests drop in.” – Bec B
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
- shallots – 15g, red, peeled
- celery – 10g, thinly sliced
- cream cheese – 250g
- salmon – 200g tin, larger bones removed
- garlic salt – 1/2 tsp
- pepper – 1/8 tsp, ground black
- paprika – 3 shakes, smoked
- capers – 15g
- crackers – to serve (see Note)
- Add the shallot (15g) and celery (10g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat Speed 5 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the cream cheese (250g), salmon (200g tin), garlic salt (1/2 tsp), pepper (1/8 tsp), paprika (3 shakes) and capers (15g) to the bowl. Blend Reverse+Speed 4 / 10 seconds. Check if the mixture is well combined, and repeat if necessary.
- Serve with crackers.
We have so many crackers you can choose from if you want to make your own! Try one from this list…
– The Tea Party Issue – Olive Oil Crackers or Rosemary Crackers
– The Lunchbox Issue – Seeded Crackers (GF)
– The Picnic Issue – Lavosh Yeast Free Crackers, Fig and Olive Crackers or Cheesy Flax Crackers (GF)
– The Party Issue – ‘Free From Lots’ Crackers (GF)
– The Easy Issue – Moroccan Seed Crackers (GF)
– The On the Road Issue – Grain Free Crackers (GF)
– The Packed Lunch Issue – Cheesy Crackers or Seeded Polenta Crackers (GF)
– The Snacks Issue – Parmesan Sesame Crackers (GF) or Carrot and Seed Crackers (GF) or Grain Free Cumin Chickpea Crackers (GF)
– The Herb Garden Bonus Issue – Crunchy Thyme Crackers
Cannot be frozen
Keywords: Free Thermomix Recipes, LCHF, Lower Carb, Lunch & Dinner Thermomix Recipes, Savoury Thermomix Snacks, Thermomix Seafood