This recipe took some time to master, but boy am I proud of it. Velvety chocolate centre and a deliciously moist pudding. It doesn’t get much better than this. I am sure it will become your new favourite. – Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This recipe was very easy and made a very yummy dessert!” –Vicki
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
- chocolate – 100g, 70% dark (*ensure DF if required)
- coconut oil – 110g, plus extra for greasing
- coconut sugar – 40g
- eggs – 2
- coconut flour – 1.5 Tbsp
- raspberries – fresh, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 4 dariole moulds with coconut oil.
- Place dark chocolate (100g) and coconut oil (110g) into the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add sugar (40g), eggs (2) and coconut flour (1.5 Tbsp) to the bowl. Combine Speed 3 / 30 seconds. Allow to sit for two minutes to thicken slightly.
- Place moulds onto a baking tray and pour pudding mixture into moulds evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the top has cooked and formed. You want some wobble to the pudding, however, to indicate a runny centre.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then carefully remove from moulds.
- Serve upside down with fresh raspberries.
Cannot be frozen
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Desserts, Free Thermomix Recipes, Lower Carb, Sweet Thermomix Snacks, Vegetarian