This zesty dressing gives a yummy kick when paired with salad. It was also featured as a free recipe on The 4 Blades blog.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- garlic cloves – 3, small, peeled
- chilli – 1, red, mild, deseeded and roughly chopped
- lime – 1, juice and peel
- fish sauce – 15g
- palm sugar – 50g, or brown sugar
- olive oil – 50g
- Place garlic (3), chilli (1) and lime peel only (1) into bowl. Speed 8 / 5 seconds. Scrape down.
- Add fish sauce (15g), sugar (50g), and lime juice and pulp (1) to the bowl. Speed 6 / 5 seconds.
- Add oil (50g). Speed 8 / 10 seconds until well combined and sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into a jar. Use within 3 days.
Cannot be frozen
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: Thermomix Condiments & Marinades, Free Thermomix Recipes, Vegetarian